The IMPACT OnDemand Course is basically a website with special functionality built in to accomodate tracking, grading, information submission, etc. With the miriad of different devices, operating systems, browsers and plug-ins, it is difficult (if not impossible) to program for every viewing environment. We have identified certain instances where IMPACT OnDemand does not seem to want to "play nice", and have listed them below:
1. Mobile devices - the use of auto-play in our courses makes mobile access difficult. Do not attempt to access IMPACT OnDemand on any mobile device.
2. Macintosh computers running Safari - there have been many reports of irradic behavior with this combination. If you are experiencing technical issues on a Mac, try using Google Chrome.
3. There have been a few reports of issues on Windows 8 machines running Internet Explorer. Again, try running Google Chrome.
4. There have been reports of issues related to Internet Explorer 10. If you use this browser and are experiencing difficulty, please install and use Google Chrome.
5. Clearing your browser history and cache has been known to eleviate some technical issues.
6. If all else fails, submit a helpdesk ticket and we will see what we can do.